Playground Rules, Terms and Conditions
For a safe and fun KinderCity visit, the following rules and regulations are to be followed at all times.
1. All guests will have to book online via Kindercity.com.ph website, must book a play timeslot and must settle payment to be able to receive the online pass that will be presented upon entry. All bookings are now done online as this will also serve as Contact Tracing.
Every child must be accompanied by a FULLY Vaccinated adult at least 18 years of age. Present your vaccination card upon entry. Maximum of 2 companions per child will allowed. Maximum of 2 children will be allowed per companion, provided one of the 2 children must be 7 years old and above.
2. Strictly no face mask, no entry. Face masks should be properly worn at all times inside the KinderCity premises.
3. Maximum of 75 children with 2 companions will be admitted inside the play area per play time. After each 1-hour playtime, a 45-minute intermission will be scheduled for disinfection and sanitation.
Refer to our playtime and disinfection schedule below.
a. Should guests arrive later than the start of play timeslot, they will still be admitted, however, the end of the timeslot should still be followed.
b. Should guests arrive later and have missed the timeslot, the booking will be forfeited and no refund will be issued.
c. Guests should inform KinderCity via Messenger or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org a day ahead in case they won’t be able to make it to the play timeslot, so we can re-book or refund money. Refund will be net of processing fees and may take 15-45 days to process. Rebooking may only be done once.
4. Temperature and health checks will be conducted before going inside the play area.
5. The guardian must supervise their child to follow KinderCity's rules and will be always responsible for proper behavior while inside the premises, since risks and hazards may be involved in the participant’s enjoyment of KinderCity’s facilities and amenities.
6. Socks are a must to all guests. Remove any sharp objects from your body to ensure a safe and worry-free play.
7. Safe keep all bags, shoes, jewelry and accessories. Carriers and strollers are not allowed at the play area. KinderCity will not be held liable for any injury, loss and damage to personal belongings.
8. For the safety of our customers, kids or guardians who are unruly or with illness will be disallowed entry or upon discovery, will be ushered out of the premises. Parents/guardians must disclose if their child/children is/are suffering from any health/medical condition. The parent/guardian will be responsible for any consequence arising from such condition while the child is at the play area.
9. KinderCity requires assistance from the parent/guardian at all times. Participants needing special assistance should be accompanied by the parent/guardian. No child should be left unattended at all times.
10. Food and drinks are not allowed in the play area.
11.Toys must be returned to their original places and kept within their specific area. In case of loss/ broken/ damaged items, guests will be charged accordingly.
12. Capturing videos and photos within KinderCity are subject to management's approval.
13. KinderCity's management and employees are not liable for accidents, loss, injury, however cause. All children, accompanying adults, and guests must not cause any harm or danger to anyone inside the premises.
14. Re-entry is strictly prohibited. All admissions will be scheduled via the Kindercity website beforehand.
15. KinderCity management reserves the right to deny admission, or if necessary, remove disorderly guest/s with no refund. All guests must follow instructions of our KinderCity crew.
16. KinderCity is not required to refund payment in any case of power interruptions and/or other fortuitous events that may cause the playtime to be cut short.
17. KinderCity, its managers, management, and employees are released from any liability on injuries caused to the participant resulting from risks and dangers inherent and associated with the activities and amenities, including but not limited to falls, collision with other participants, loss of balance, loss of control, etc. and those resulting to various injuries and/or accidents.
18. KinderCity is released from any and all third-party claims arising from the situations stated above.
19. Entry to the premises signifies all terms have been fully understood and accepted by the user of this website and on behalf of the participant who is 18 years old and below.
This Policy applies to our customers, clients, Users, Providers, suppliers, and agents (collectively “you”, “your”, or “yours”).
I. Personal Information
“Personal Information” may include, but not limited to, your name, gender, birthday, marital status, employment status/employer, social security/tax identification number, home address, location, e-mail address, contact information, vehicle and insurance information, and other information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained. It may also include certain technical information, such us, but not limited to, IP addresses, internet browser used, and web pages accessed.
II. Your Consent
By using the Application and/or Software, and/or availing the Services of the Company, you are consenting to the collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information by the Company.
The Company also collects information when you complete any customer survey or participate in any of the Company’s online promotions. Website usage information may also be collected using cookies.
The Company does not knowingly accept, collect or solicit Personal Information from children under the age of 13. In the event that Personal Information was inadvertently collected from children under the age of 13, parents may either give consent to the collection, use and disclosure of the child’s personal information or request the removal of the child's personal information, by contacting the Company.
In some situations, you may provide Personal Information of other individuals to the Company. If you provide the Company with their Personal Information, you represent and warrant that you have obtained their consent for their Personal Information to be collected, used and disclosed as set out in this Policy.
III. Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Information that we collect from you is used to process your Order and Shipment, to prevent and detect fraudulent activities, and to manage and secure your account. This includes sharing your location, contact information and other Personal Information with customers, clients, Users, Providers, merchant partners, service providers, suppliers, and agents to determine pick-up and drop-off points, and to track trip progress.
We may also use your information to email you about other products or services that we think may be of interest to you.
From time to time, we may send non-personally identifiable information such as the location data to third parties to determine demographics for targeted display advertising. We may also send your information to third parties which we consider may have goods or services which are of interest to you. If you do not wish to be contacted by third parties please email the Company at its contact details identified below.
IV. Protection of Personal Information
The Company takes reasonable legal, organizational and technical measures to ensure that your Personal Information is protected. This includes measures to prevent Personal Information from getting lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorized way. Those processing your Personal Information will only do so in an authorized manner and are required to treat your information with confidentiality.
Nevertheless, please understand that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although the Company will do its best to protect your Personal Information, the Company cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through any online means, therefore, any transmission remains at your own risk.
VI. Retention of Personal Information
We retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the Purposes outlined in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or allowed by law. Once your Personal Information is no longer necessary for the Services or Purposes, or we no longer have a legal or business purpose for retaining your Personal Information, we take steps to erase, destroy, anonymize or prevent access or use of such Personal Information for any purpose other than compliance with this Policy, or for purposes of safety, security, fraud prevention and detection, in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws.
VII. Contact the Company
Address: Mark’s Fitness Place, Inc.
2nd Level Starmall Alabang,
Muntinlupa, Metro Manila
E-mail Address: email@example.com